back

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saturday Night

Bella did NOT take a nap today because we had a bday party at 2:00 and she went too.  She fell asleep on the couch at 7:45!!! I waited a little bit before I knew she was good and asleep before I moved her to her bed.  It worked!!! Yea!!! She slept so well until....... around 4:00 am in the morning I heard some noises in the kitchen. I told Trav I heard something and could he go check it out. He didn't hear anything.  He went in the dark kitchen and little Bella was standing there in front of the fridge making these strange noises with her mouth. Why??? SHe wanted chocolate milk of course!!! After that we brought her in our bed and she asked for chocolate milk, followed by apple juice . This went on until about 5:30. Back to sleep and then up at about 8:00 or so?

No comments:

Post a Comment