back

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monday night

I think I just need to come to grips with the fact the little Bella is a night owl. Me-not so much!  I think she gets tired around 10:00 or so and if we put her to bed around 10:00, she goes to sleep pretty quick. If we put her to bed at 8:00, she will cry, fuss, get out, etc. for hours!!!! So last night I put her in bed at 9ish thinking she was getting tired for sure.  I put her in there and did the whole routine. I told her I'd be RIGHT back. I was going to see how long she would let me do that. I went to check on her because she was pretty quiet.  I peek down the hall and she is standing quiet as a mouse by her bedroom door.  I put her back into her bed and she screamed and got right out. We repeated this about 6 times in a row. I wanted to see if she would keep doing that. that would be a YES. So i asked her if she wanted me to lay down with her for a minute. I did and she fell asleep pretty quick. I know it was before 10:00.  So I planned on staying a few extra minutes so I would not wake her up when I got out of her bed. It kind of makes a noise when you get out and I didn't want her to wake up!  Well....I guess I fell asleep because next thing I know Travis is standing over me asking me if I was asleep. I wake up and start saying, "No I'm not." It was almost 10:30, so I guess I was ready for bed too!  She slept all night!!! Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment