back

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Now this is funny!

Many of you know that Trace has a best friend named Paige.  Last night Isabella and I were playing and she kept saying, "Paige!" "Here Paige!" "Hold Paige Mom." "Paige in my room!"  At first I didn't know WHAT she was talking about, but then I realized that she was talking to an imaginary Paige.  Paige did everything with us last night. She even jumped on my bed.  Silly Paige! Bedtime came and we played a quick game of Disney princess memory in her bed. It was so funny because she kept saying, "Paige's turn!" "Good Paige!"  Well...then bedtime came and I asked her where Paige was sleeping. On the pillow next to hers of course! I am thinking that this could really help to have Paige to talk to every night in her bed! HAHA! I kept talking to Paige and saying, "Look Paige is already asleep! Good job Paige!" She went to bed fairly easy again only  calling for us a few times. Trav laid down with her for only a minute and ASLEEP!!! Thank you Paige for all your hard work! See you again tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment