back

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last night

It seems like however early or late we put Bella to bed he always falls asleep around 10:30 or so. Isn't that weird?? I have so many friends that tell me their baby goes to bed at 7:00. Never my children!  I put her in bed at 9:00 hoping for the best. Trav said it was too early for her. Well I guess it was. She was a little under the weather last night and had a very runny nose.  She went through the whole yelling, "Where my mommy go??"  "Where my daddy go?" If you heard this it would break your heart. It is the cutest and sweetest thing ever.  Trav was sitting in the living room and kept thinking that her crying was coming closer, but she wasn't coming in.  Trav got up to see where she was and he saw her heading back to her room with Ernie in  her hand.. Poor baby!  She got up at 2:30 to say her ear was hurting. I went in and laid down with her and tried to help her get back to sleep. I took her to the Dr. this morning and he does indeed have an ear infection. That would be the reason for all of the snot! Hopefully one the anitbiotics kick in she'll sleep better tonight. Hopefully! I hate it when my babies are sick. Oh yeah-Trace is also home with a cough. He is acting totally fine, but sounds like a barking seal.   My poor babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment